New Wealth Management Programs & Services
Why This is Important to You
If you are a financial institution that currently does not offer wealth management services to their clients - you are at risk.
At risk of losing relationships to other financial services firms. At risk of being labeled as limited in how you can help clients. At risk of neglecting an opportunity to increase vaunted fee income in a regulatory environment that is dampening your ability to do so. At risk of not adequately diversifying your revenue stream and of failing to optimize shareholder value. At risk of having those deposits you capture during clients’ flight to quality, flee to other institutions as markets rebound.
How We Work With You
We help you decide the best wealth management business model to adopt, providing you with valuable information on the benefits and drawbacks of different structures to your institution, your clients, your employees and your shareholders.
We explore multiple arrangements ranging from totally outsourced models in which your expense risk is virtually nil, to adopting wealth management as a core business line.
We work with you every step of the way helping you make educated decisions on those aspects of the business requiring attention, including:
- Financial modeling and overall financial potential
- Staffing requirements
- Compensation plan design
- Organizational structure
- Integration into the brand and business model
- Board and executive education
- Outsourcing options and considerations
- Vendor decisions, due diligence & contract negotiations
- Which products, services and wealth management business lines to include and omit
- Document policies and procedures
- Governance and compliance
- Best practices learned and pitfalls to avoid
- Comprehensive business plan
What This Means For You
- Increased share of wallet
- Stickier, deeper client relationships
- Strengthened income statement
- Increased client and shareholder value
- Enhanced corporate image and competitive capabilities
- New client relationships and business development resources
Who Will Help You
Kane Carlton is a consortium of the best and brightest talent in the wealth management industry. This confederation of seasoned professionals combines decades of practical experience in highly specialized disciplines with a no-nonsense, innovative, results drivenfocus on a singular mission - to help you.
Thomas C. Kane, Founder and Chief Transformation Strategist
Why Kane Carlton
We help our wealth management clients make informed decisions by providing them with research, competitive intelligence, best practices and innovative, objective solutions designed to reduce costs, increase revenue and stay competitive. Yet, unlike pure consulting we pride ourselves on being on the field and in the game with you, focusing on implementing the work product we create.
We understand that the thin line separating a flourishing career from unemployment and a thriving franchise from a failed business is a combination of the decisions you make. So make your first decision the right decision—decide Kane Carlton.