Services to Help Financial Institutions Thrive
The coaching and consulting experts at Kane Carlton worked in financial institutions for decades before using their experience and highly specialized knowledge to help banks and credit unions like yours.
They not only ran their respective business lines and areas of responsibility, but rose to the top of their field by understanding how each of the component parts of wealth management fit into the broader context of banking.
We sat around the executive management table, participated in loan committee and board meetings, and interfaced with deposit operations, retail banking, marketing and human resources. We responded to the challenges of integrating wealth management into the fabric of the organization.
Working with financial institutions from around the country, we never stop learning about the myriad of nuances associated with successfully fulfilling client and business needs in this exciting industry.
With our clients we have developed strategic plans and processes for implementing those plans, as well as aiding in project management and other initiatives requiring organization and attention. Our objective and comprehensive services for financial institutions include:
- Branding, Marketing and Corporate Communications
- Commercial Lender Referral Strategies and Tactics
- Compensation Plan Design and Review
- Compliance Risk Management & Corporate Governance
- Hiring & Advisor Acquisition Solutions
- Integration of Trust, Brokerage, RIA
- Interim Sales and Program Management
- Investment Management Platform Design and Review
- Market Segmentation Strategies and Tactics
- New Wealth Management Programs
- Organizational Assessment and Best Practices
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Sales Territory Analysis and Goal Setting Formulas
- Strategic Planning
- Technology Assessment & Adoption
- Vendor Selection / Contract Negotiation